Wine Pairing: Pinot Grigio
Lemon Baked Cod
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 1 pound thick- cut Cod loin
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Add the butter, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper to a small bowl and mix together with a fork until well combined.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over each cod loin and top with a slice of lemon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cod is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.