Here are some great ideas on how to serve smoked Salmon:
- Keep it simple-Drape thinly sliced smoked salmon onto small chunks of warm crusty bread and top with a dab of sour cream and a twist of black pepper.
With a sprinkle of seasoned, grated egg yolk—hard boiled.
2. Roll it up-Spread a thin layer of cream cheese over a slice of smoked salmon; add half a dozen capers and a little black pepper; roll it around a spear of chilled cucumber or a grilled asparagus.
Salmon, bread, cucumber, bread, salmon, bread. Cut into bite-sized triangles.
3. Get fancy-Chop avocado, smoked salmon and mozzarella into small pieces. Layer the ingredients in martini glasses with a twist of black pepper between layers, and top off with a zig-zag of balsamic glaze.
4. Impress a New Yorker-Cut a bagel from the center out into small wedges about ½-inch thick. Turn on their sides and top with salmon, cream cheese, and chopped red onion. Add a squeeze of lemon.
5. Go Italian-Layer smoked salmon between a slice of mozzarella and tomato and top with small fold of salmon. Drizzle with balsamic glaze; garnish with a fresh basil leaf.