Wine pairing: Pinot Gris
Bourbon Glazed Salmon
Prep Time: 8 mins Cook Time: 20 mins
- 4 x 8 oz. Sixty South Salmon Portions
- 1/4 cup Bourbon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Place the salmon, fat-line down, side by side on the baking sheet. Using a pastry brush, brush liberally with some of the bourbon sauce. Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and baked for 15 minutes, check for doneness, and if necessary, go a little longer. Until you see the fish is cooked and voilà! get ready to enjoy the best tasting Salmon there is!