Wine pairing: Chardonnay
Grilled Grouper Fillet with Lemon and Herbs
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
- 2 10- ounce grouper fillet
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
- Fresh lemon wedges
- Lay the Grouper on a large enough piece of aluminum foil. Sprinkle the Italian seasonings over the Grouper and drizzle each fillet with olive oil and fresh lemon juice. Crimp the foil tightly into a packet.
- Heat the grill to medium heat and place the foil packet on the grill grates. Grill for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove the foil packet from the grill and wait one minute before opening. The fish should be flaky and firm.