Pairing: Cold Beer
Cajun Crawfish Boil
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 40 mins
- 5 lbs crawfish
- 10 cups water
- 6 oz. Louisiana Crawfish Shrimp & Crab Boil
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper seasoning
- 1 head garlic, unpeeled but separated
- 4 ears corn, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 oz. small red potatoes, halved
- 14 oz. smoked sausage, cut into chunky pieces
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- Fill a large pot with water. Bring the water to a boil. Add the Louisiana Crawfish Shrimp and Crab Boil, Cajun seasoning and Lemon Pepper seasoning. Stir well to a rolling boil.
- Add the garlic, corn, potatoes, sausage and lemon slices. Cover the pot with its lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Taste the crawfish boil water. If it’s too salty, add more water. If it’s too bland, add more seasonings to taste. Transfer the crawfish into the pot and cook for 2-3 minutes, with the lid covered.
- Turn off the heat and let the crawfish soak for 10 minutes. The longer the crawfish soaks, the spicier they will be. Remove all the ingredients using a strainer and serve immediately. Discard the crawfish boil water
- Packaging: Individually Quick Frozen
- Gift Box: Delivered in a classic gift box.
- Condition: Product is frozen for shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.