Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc
Angel hair pasta with Crab meat
Prep Time: 35 mins
- 1 lb. Crab Meat (Claw)
- 8 oz. Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 TBSP Butter
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Peeled and Diced
- 1/4 Cup Dry White Wine
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Start boiling salted water for pasta, then start sauce.
- Cook onion, garlic, tomatoes in butter and oil until soft.
- Add wine, simmer 2 minutes.
- Add lemon and crab meat and keep warm.
- Cook pasta, drain and toss with sauce.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese