Wine pairing: Godello or Soave
Mustard – Crusted Bronzino
Prep Time: 10 mins Cook Time: 10 – 15 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 cup coarse fresh breadcrumbs, preferably sourdough
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. Bronzino butterflied
- Lemon wedges (for serving)DIRECTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 450°. Whisk oil, mustard, garlic, and thyme in a small bowl. Using your fingertips or a rubber spatula, mix in breadcrumbs, squeezing or pressing to saturate bread, until evenly coated; season with salt and pepper.
- Open up fish and place, skin side down, in a large ovenproof pan or on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Top with breadcrumb mixture, pressing to adhere. Roast until breadcrumbs are golden brown and fish is cooked through, 10–15 minutes.
- Serve fish with lemon wedges.